Saturday, October 13, 2012
12 WEEKS!
Today I'm officially 12 weeks! HOORAY! It may not seem that far, but for me it is a milestone. This pregnancy started off interesting when 2 doctors told me that I had 2 gestational sacs, but only one baby. So, essentially, that I started off with twins, and lost one. Upon following up with a specialist, I found out that I never had twins. I have a blood clot in my uterus called a subchorionic Hematoma. If you look at my ultrasound picture from my last post, you can totally see it! This adds complications to this pregnancy at such an early stage. I basically have to take it easy, and rest as much as I can. Modified bed rest. How is a mother of 5 supposed to rest? It has been a rough start! On top of that, I have been SO sick! I mean in bed everyday, can't do anything around the house sick. Maybe it is a blessing because it has made me rest more, and that is what I need to do for my blood clot to dissolve. I am so grateful for the moments I am able to see babies, especially newborns, to remind me of what this is all for!! Like a light at the end of the tunnel. I know this is all going to be worth it, and I can't wait for April when I can hold my precious baby in my arms! Have I mentioned that I think I am having a girl? (Vita is just as sure that we are having a girl) So, we will see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment