Monday, March 23, 2009

A fun Weekend in San Diego!

The sealing of David and Kim Price. A Special Day For my brother and sis. in law!
If you look really hard you can see her baby bump!

Calvin with his namesake Calvin and his "Sweet Little Bride." I just love my Grandparents!

Mommy and her Baby! I love you Calvin Olive!Mele and her favorite Uncle David
Yay for Sea World!






6 comments:

THE TOKI TRIBE said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I love getting together with family!! ANd San DIego is the BEST!

The Horvath Crew said...

How fun, I bet you loved getting together with family.

Simpson Home said...

what fun. Wish we could have come. LOVE you. Kathy

Simpson Home said...

what fun. Wish we could have come. LOVE you. Kathy

Danielle said...

I FINALLY looked at your pictures. I LOVE, LOVE them! They turned out SOOO good. My favorite is of you and Vita. You look gorgous!

Danielle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.